ABOUT OUR E-LIQUIDS

 

 

ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE ALWAYS RESPONSIBLY SOURCED AS SHOWN BELOW

We Only Use USP High Grade 99.7% 

Propylene Glycol & Vegetable Glycerine
Sourced From Lion Labs Here In New Zealand
&
Premium-Grade Propylene Glycol  Based Flavours Sourced From California U.S.A

OUR MIX RATIOS

we have three mix ratios that we use

50VG/50PG - this means 50% of the liquid is vegetable glycerine and the other 50% is made up of propylene glycol and flavour.(flavour and strong throat hit)    

 

70VG/30PG - this means 70% of the liquid is vegetable glycerine and the other 30% is made up of propylene glycol and flavour. (flavour and medium throat hit)    

 

MAXVG Roughly around 80VG/20PG - this means that most of the liquid is vegetable glycerine and the rest is made up of flavour and each flavour has varying amount some more than others. (flavour and cloud)    

 

OUR BOTTLES

ALL OF OUR E-LIQUIDS ARE STORED IN POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE (PET or PETE) GORILLA BOTTLES WITH ANTI 

TAMPER LIDS, AND CHILD PROOF CAPS

HEALTH & SAFETY, HYGIENE

Health and Safety is a top priority for us.

All of our products are kept in an ISO7 Class 10,000 lab with controlled environment's, we monitor the following.

  • Humidity

  • Temperature

  • Air Flow

  • Dust Count

  • UV light

  • Positive Room Pressure

  • (PPE-Personal Protective Equipment)

All staff are required to wear hairnets, face masks, gloves, and aprons when mixing and bottling our products.  

 

OUR INGREDIENTS ARE SOURCED IN NEW ZEALAND & FROM AMERICA

ALL OF THESE COMPONENTS COMBINED TOGETHER RESULT IN A PREMIUM E-LIQUID

AND A FINAL PRODUCT THAT IS MANUFACTURED RIGHT HERE IN WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND